Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:14 AM

Цитата(Stoli4naya @ Sep 5 2007, 11:11 PM) View Post

I can garantee you that, because I'm also a member of the movement smile.gif I don't belong to any of the policital parties and wouldn't be involved in anything political. So, there you go, can trust me now smile.gif

I guessed that you are. Because you explained everything in proper details and in your words your support could be felt. smile.gif Hope that you are right. I even will think about joining your Movement. smile.gif

Edited by Evora, 06 September 2007 - 06:15 AM.

#42 Молчун

Молчун

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • :

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:49 PM

noone agrees with me smile.gif

#43 Evora

Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:59 PM

Цитата(Молчун @ Sep 6 2007, 06:49 AM) View Post

noone agrees with me smile.gif

What exactly you want to prove? That we have tyrannical ruler or here we can converse? )0

Edited by Evora, 06 September 2007 - 02:01 PM.

#44 Молчун

Молчун

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • :

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:04 AM

Цитата(Evora @ Sep 6 2007, 04:59 PM) View Post

What exactly you want to prove? That we have tyrannical ruler or here we can converse? )0

Do not want to prove anything. Just to hear your opininon and to discuss my one. Perhaps, I am mistaken. Who knows?!

Edited by Молчун, 07 September 2007 - 11:04 AM.

#45 Evora

Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:44 AM

Цитата(Молчун @ Sep 7 2007, 04:04 AM) View Post

Do not want to prove anything. Just to hear your opininon and to discuss my one. Perhaps, I am mistaken. Who knows?!

I have already written my opinion. Read the theme. If you want to add anything concrete about it, then you are much appreciated smile.gif

#46 Молчун

Молчун

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • :

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:09 AM

Цитата(Evora @ Sep 8 2007, 09:44 AM) View Post

I have already written my opinion. Read the theme. If you want to add anything concrete about it, then you are much appreciated smile.gif

depends on what type of concrete you would like to talk about. I prefer to talk about fast hardening concrete. blum.gif

By the way, our country now is like a building which collapsed a few weeks ago. Everyone says it god, but we gonna have the problem soon.

Edited by Молчун, 08 September 2007 - 06:10 AM.

#47 Evora

Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:16 AM

Цитата(Молчун @ Sep 7 2007, 11:09 PM) View Post

depends on what type of concrete you would like to talk about. I prefer to talk about fast hardening concrete. blum.gif

By the way, our country now is like a building which collapsed a few weeks ago. Everyone says it god, but we gonna have the problem soon.

If you are from procurement and know all types of concrete, it doesn't mean that this subject should embrace the discussion of it. smile.gif

Anyway, I agree with you on this point, God never does anything bad and wrong, everything is collapsed by people. Let's ask each other definite questions about Modern Azerbaijan.

Do you believe in our Future? If no, why? If yes, then what EXACTLY makes you think so?

Edited by Evora, 08 September 2007 - 06:22 AM.

#48 Молчун

Молчун

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • :

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:33 AM

Цитата(Evora @ Sep 8 2007, 10:16 AM) View Post

If you are from procurement and know all types of concrete, it doesn't mean that this subject should embrace the discussion of it. smile.gif

I am from QA/QC Department, so this topic gonna be the descripton of my daily job. Besides, I see not too much interest and just add some more (meaningless) sentences in here. Anyway, there will be noone overbold here to say the truth beee.gif

Anyway, I am agree with you on this point, God never does anything bad and wrong, everything is collapsed by people. Let's ask to each other definite questions about Modern Azerbaijan.

Sure.

Do you believe in our Future? If no, why? If yes, then what EXACTLY makes you think so?

Not here.

#49 Stoli4naya

Stoli4naya

Бывалый

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • :

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:56 PM

Молчун,

So now we know what you do for living. We also know that you don't believe in future "here" and that you think no one speaks the truth. Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? smile.gif

#50 Молчун

Молчун

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • :

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:07 PM

Цитата(Stoli4naya @ Sep 8 2007, 08:56 PM) View Post

Молчун,

So now we know what you do for living. We also know that you don't believe in future "here" and that you think no one speaks the truth. Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? smile.gif

Stoli4naya

Just keep asking and you would get answers. wink.gif

#51 Evora

Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:03 AM

About the last round, I do applaud ROCHER's thoughts, and believe she could be a good revolutionary smile.gif AYA, my appreciation for replying first, though you still haven't answered my question. smile.gif My frank gratitude to Stoli4naya for active participation and support in the talk. Молчун, my regards to you, as well, for writing much and saying practically nothing. smile.gif

Ok, Guys! I presume we should make some modifications to the rules of the Club. Hereby, I suggest you add a post on any subject you wish. Conversation members can give definite questions to authors concerning their posts.

Thanks all!!! Are you with us? smile.gif

Edited by Evora, 31 October 2007 - 07:10 AM.

#52 Realium

Realium

Immortal Fire

• Активисты
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts
  • Time Online: 16d 16h 28m 53s

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:35 AM

It is very pity, why I could't see this theme... cray.gif

#53 Evora

Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:40 AM

Цитата(Realium @ Oct 31 2007, 12:17 AM) View Post

It is very pity, why I could't see this theme... cray.gif

You were looking at other girls, blush.gif i.e. themes. Anyway, it is never late. So, join. smile.gif Add your reply on any subject you wish. But please, don't respond with 2 or 3 sentences. Thanks to you! smile.gif

Edited by Evora, 31 October 2007 - 07:40 AM.

#54 Realium

Realium

Immortal Fire

• Активисты
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:56 AM

1. The press in Azerbaijan...
2. The universities in Azerbaijan (today and future)

Edited by Realium, 31 October 2007 - 10:56 AM.

#55 Realium

Realium

Immortal Fire

• Активисты
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:03 PM

The universities in Azerbaijan (today and future)

Ok, today I'll write several sentences about this theme. I can say that it is the bad side of our Republic. Personally I go to trainings just to pass my exam for university, there is no other desire because our education system in universities is very boring. You can't find anything special, that's why I prefer to study in West Europe or North America (Canada or USA). But last years I see that education in Turkey is not bad than other countries which I said. We must learn more and more from the practice of this countries.

#56 sacrum

sacrum

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • :

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

I have lots of things to tell about our mentality. I will add my reply soon. Thanks for the topic.

#57 Realium

Realium

Immortal Fire

• Активисты
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:32 PM

Цитата(sacrum @ Nov 20 2007, 05:50 PM) View Post

I have lots of things to tell about our mentality. I will add my reply soon. Thanks for the topic.

So, your opinion is very interesting for us. We'll wait... yes.gif

#58 FuntiK

FuntiK

Старейшина

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • :

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

Цитата(Realium @ Nov 20 2007, 12:32 PM) View Post

So, your opinion is very interesting for us. We'll wait... yes.gif

I would even say extremely interesting ))

#59 Evora

Evora

оранжевая зяба

• Постояльцы
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • :

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

Цитата(Realium @ Nov 10 2007, 01:03 AM) View Post

The universities in Azerbaijan (today and future)

Ok, today I'll write several sentences about this theme. I can say that it is the bad side of our Republic. Personally I go to trainings just to pass my exam for university, there is no other desire because our education system in universities is very boring. You can't find anything special, that's why I prefer to study in West Europe or North America (Canada or USA). But last years I see that education in Turkey is not bad than other countries which I said. We must learn more and more from the practice of this countries.

Realium,
What exactly attracts you in education system of Turkey?

#60 MASTER_IER

MASTER_IER

Master of Eylence.AZ

• Новенькие
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • :

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

I don't like silence. Please, let's give this topic a chance to live...

Evora, would you please start again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users