Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:18 AM
Vision Fund AzerCredit LLC, non-banking microfinance institution, is seeking an IT specialist for Head Office in Baku.
1. IT specialist will assist in closing of bank day (Temenos Banking System) on operational level, backup/restore procedures and general troubleshooting;
2. Support and maintenance computers, network and other office equipment, networking and Internet services, installation of Temenos Desktop system, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Microsoft Office and etc.;
3. Administrate of anti-virus protection of the office network and the servers, spam protection, updating on daily bases anti-virus databases, to ensure reliable anti-virus protection;
4. Assist in training users in Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Microsoft Office applications, email client programs;
5. Assist in IT administration of for the Baku and regional branches offices, managing user support and consulting, training users on IT systems, data backup system and IT security;
6. Participate in implementation of IT projects for the Baku and regional branches
7. Implements other duties given him by the MIS/IT Manager, Management Board
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree;
2. 2 years or more of work experience in the related field;
3. Knowledge of Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 2000/2003 Server;
4. Advanced computer skills in MS Office Applications, email systems;
5. Knowledge on networking and Internet services, Ethernet technologies, NAT, routing protocols, firewall systems, remote administration methods, WAN, LAN, VPN/IP Sec;
6. Knowledge and experience of troubleshooting hardware, software, peripheral and printer issues;
7. Candidates must be fluent in Azeri and Russian, English is desirable;
8. Ability to travel locally to attend IT and training events as required.
The position is full time and will be based in Vision Fund AzerCredit Head Office in Baku. If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV and a Cover letter and indicate applied position until 9 of May, 2008.
Applications are to be received to the attention of:
Fax: (994 12) 5 98 06 50